Brief outline: Phenomenex, SCIEX and SCIEX Separations, team up to host a series of Biologics days this Autumn. Technical experts from each company will host a series of mini-seminars covering methods for characterisation and QC testing, troubleshooting and new trends in analysis for this industry. We will also have guest talks from Wyatt Technologies and FortéBio on their respective technologies and new products applicable to this industry.
Why should I attend? A great opportunity to learn more about the application of Liquid Chromatography (LC), Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) and Mass Spectrometry (MS) in the field of biotherapeutics. With technical experts and application specialists from each company, any questions you have can be answered holistically.
- Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC/GFC) - Fundamentals, Method Development and Optimisation Presented by: Dr. Chris Message, HPLC/UHPLC Technical Specialist (UK/IE) – Phenomenex
- bioZen - Fully Bio-inert Columns for Biologics Characterisation and QC Testing Presented by: Mandana Fasth, Bioseparations Specialist Europe, Phenomenex
- Introduction to Light Scattering with Chromatography – (SEC-MALS) Presented by: Kevin Jackson, Technical Director - Wyatt Technologies
- Peptides – Fundamentals of Structure and Analysis – (HPLC/LC-MS) Presented by: Dr. Chris Message, HPLC/UHPLC Technical Specialist (UK/IE) – Phenomenex
- Monitoring Critical Quality Attributes Supporting Development of Biologics – (LC-MS) Presented by: Dr Chris Nortcliffe, Biopharma Applications Specialist - SCIEX UK
- Comparative analysis of Two Manufacturing Sources of Trastuzumab using SCIEX Biologics Workflows(LC-MS) Presented by: Dr Chris Nortcliffe, Biopharma Applications Specialist - SCIEX UK
- Recent Advances in the Use of Capillary Electrophoresis in the Area of Biopharmaceutical Analysis – (CE/CESI) Presented by: Steve Lock, EMEA Marketing and Applications Leader – SCIEX UK
- OLabel-Free Quantitation and Kinetics with Unrivalled Performance - Octet Systems for GxP Solutions Presented by: Clare Hayward, Sales Manager UK and Ireland – FortéBio
Registration Cost: £49
Any questions about this seminar?
Give your Phenomenex technical consultant a call today on: (UK) 01625 501367 or (Eire) 01 247 5405